ANGEL’S VISION FOR AFRICA (AVA) is a
Cameroonian based corporate foundation
designed to empower and meet the basic
needs of Africans. The goal of the foundation is to alleviate poverty and establish families through education, vocational training, professional coaching and sponsoring independent start-ups.
The idea for the foundation was conceived in 2019 by AVA’s Founder – Lessley Angelburgh Ngwa. He has worked tirelessly since the ideation to bring to live AVA. The Founder’s bold vision is to have the project expand, first to other West and Central African countries and eventually to every corner of the continent, keeping the promise of its slogan: “Give a hand to change a life”
The AVA Gift Initiative is an event conceived to mark the launch of AVA Foundation activities, with the objective to reach out to Africans in need, make a donation ( basic and material necessities) and create a relationship.
This initiative will be carried out in three different locations:
• Douala, Cameroon, where the foundation will be visiting an IDP ( Internally Displaced People) center ( on the 17th of February 2021)
• Buea, Cameroon where HOTPEC orphanage will be visited ( 19th of February 2021)
• Berlin, Germany, where the foundation has identified and will be visiting African mothers in asylum camp in Berlin Wedding and Brandenburg ( 18th of February 2021).
In line AVA long term goals, the Gift Initiative is one of many activities
that will be carried out with the aim of making contact with Africans in need, forming a relationship and then working to connect them with tools that will both empower them and impact the community.
The AVA Gift Initiative marks the commencement of the AVA Foundation actions, the activity in itself has straight forward missions:
• Alleviate the suffering caused by the
Anglophone crisis on the IDPs (internally
displaced persons) by offering gifts
• Provide assistance by giving access to AVA
Foundation. They are available to help in
any way we can by providing the
assistance ourselves or engaging others
who are available to provide assistance
• Initiate hope. Giving a hand to change a
Contact: +237 681902436