Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Fire consumes house in Mutengene

A house in Mutengene has been reduced to ashes, after wild fire caught the building on Wednesday.

The incident occurred at about midday, and reports say surrounding residents were over powered by the flames as they attempted to put off the fire.

No loss of life was recorded following the fire outbreak, but the house occupants were not able to take out any of their property from the building, as the fire consumed the entire content of the house.

What's your reaction?
0Smile0Lol0Wow0Love0Sad0Angry

Leave a comment