Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Palais Des Congrès, Yaoundé, in flames! Watch video:

This Thursday morning, Hall A, which is situated at the lower part of Our National Congress Hall; Palais Des Congrès, Yaoundé, got consumed by fire.

According to reports, the fire incident was caused by an Electrical Problem of Short Circuit.
No human life was lost, no injuries were sustained, just material damage was recorded.
The main hall was not affected. Watch video:
What's your reaction?

Leave a comment