Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Student Hostel in Molyko; Buea, burns down to ashes!

Yesterday, September 16th in the late hours of the day, a student hostel located behind Sosoliso in Molyko; Buea, got completely burnt down, due to an electric fault. The hostel, which was built with wood(karabot), burnt down completely, all of it’s 15 rooms were ravaged with fire especially as the cooking gas started leaking as the fire was burning the property of the students. No life was lost, but lots of property was lost as no item was saved from the fire. See photos and video below:

What's your reaction?
0Smile0Lol0Wow0Love0Sad0Angry

Leave a comment