Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Voting Drama hits The Voice SA again

Image result for the voice sa

M-Net has announced that it has been made aware of another attempt to get illicit votes through boosted posts on The Voice SA, after two contestants were brought back into the competition last week as their exits could have been affected by “paid-for marketing”.

“M-Net was aware of another boosted social media post linked to The Voice SA voting this week. This paid-for marketing was visible online for approximately three hours on the morning of Tuesday 4 July and removed on M-Net’s request,” said the statement

Boosted posts or paid-for marketing is against the rules of the competition. The broadcaster said it would reveal the voting figures next week for the “sake of transparency”. M-Net said the vote count and ranking of contestants were computed by Deloitte and Touche. The top five contestants top 5 included Caroline Brussow‚ Craig Lucas‚ Fatman‚ Josh Ansley and Samantha Leonard.

Last week Luke Lovemore and PJ Pretorius were brought back onto the show.  M-Net has refused to name the guilty parties and insisted that even after an investigation there was no proof of wrongdoing.

What's your reaction?
0Smile0Lol0Wow0Love0Sad0Angry

Leave a comment